Please request these before 10.30am as this helps us to plan our visits effectively.
Be prepared to give some details to the receptionist so the doctors can assess the urgency of your request.
If you have any of the following conditions you may be directed to the Acute Care Team to deal with you appropriately
- Respiratory conditions
- Abdominal pain
- Urinary symptoms, including blocked catheters
- Mobility issues, including assessment for equipment
- Skin problems e.g., cellulitis, wounds, lacerations, rashes
- Exacerbations of long-term conditions
- Unplanned or urgent bloods
A doctor may telephone you to assess the urgency of the visit. House Call requests made after 10.30am are for emergencies only.
These are made to patients unable to come to surgery due to illness only.